Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Take a Seat...













Let me tell you about one of my favorite wedding details...Place Cards! Yes that's right, I said Place Cards! For me they can make or break a wedding...well NOT break a wedding, but I sure think they keep things running smoothly. Plus, they are always such a cute and personal element of the day. Perhaps it's because I appreciate structure and order, and I like to know where each and every guest will sit?

But really and truly here are my top 5 reasons why I vote YES on Seating Charts & Place Cards...

1) I don't want the end of the ceremony to sound like a gun shot at the start of a race. Making the guests feel like they have to make a mad dash to find their seats.

2) I want to control whether or not the party animals are all at one table, or perhaps sprinkled amongst the guests for good measure :)

3) If people have the freedom to sit where they want, they tend to feel they have the freedom to move chairs, and cram 12 people at one table leaving 3 guests at another...and well...that just bothers me!

4) Who knows all your guests better than you do? Making a seating chart allows you to put the right people together, which all in all makes your guests feel more comfortable.

5) and... the TOP reason I love Place Cards is...
They are FUN, and they can and should capture the complete style of YOUR day!

See what I mean...








No comments:

Post a Comment